Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today is FRIDAY !!! (3rd Oct)


here comes the weekends again
haven been to school for quite long

now things are slowly getting back on track
the past one to two weeks
Hubby and I didnt have good and enough sleep
so guess
now its the time for us to get plenty of rest

i'm getting back the cheerful serene
Hubby have been cheering me up
taking good care of me too

simply love him so much!!!

yesterday hubby was so sweet and caring
knowing that i did not eat anything for the day
so he went to get two chicken chunks for me
and deliver to my class

last night, i think alot alot
have a conversation with hubby

today i type a letter for hubby
telling him everything i wanna tell him
what i have said in the letter are my
zhen xin hua

i will heal my hubby's fragile broken heart by my actions
will not hurt him again and love him whole heartedly
be a faithful gal and always there for him

today i deliver oreo waffle to hubby's class
had lunch with hubby in school during second breakout
just him and me
was so happy :D

Now hubby is at my home
staying overnight
have been playing dota since 10pm =(
now he is playing with my bro

but i'm understanding enough
i know he very long didnt play due to something
so now let him play and tmr he will be fully MINE :)

this two days, hubby have been accompanying me
go fetch darling home
as daddy will be home late
think hubby an darling had great fun
disturbing and playing with each other

here are some pics taken on 2nd oct:


Dawson and Hubby

Hubby and Darling

Me, Hubby and Darling

Baby Hubby

**你是我的最爱**