Sunday, October 12, 2008

Feelings


Again ...
i'm having a scare feeling
scare that one day hubby will really leave me

I just simply love him alot
just cant stop loving him
my love for him just grow day by day
non stop

just want to keep him by my side forever
marry him

really cant imagine my life without him
he is just sooo important to me
my everything

he gave me assurance
but ...
still will scare
got so many girls going after him now

i just wan to cherish him
using my true heart
using my love
using my effort
just everything

Words for my Dear HUBBY:

Hubby, baby really love you alot. My love for you just keep growing each day. Really scare that i will lose you one day. I really cherish every moment together with you. What i promise you, i will keep the promise for sure. Just hope that you can show your true love to me and get back the trust you have for me in the past. I want you to have the feeling of being so blessed having me. Baby know you now have alot of girls going after you. That's why i will feel scare and jealous. Sorry o. Hope you can "hong" me and tolerate. I'm a girl who get jealous easily. Sometimes i feel so scare that i cry in the night. I'm just like a crybaby. Baby willing to do anything just for you, to see you happy.
I LOVE YOU!!!