Monday, October 20, 2008

Mr & Miss S.I.T 2008 (17th Oct)


Mr & Ms SIT has ended
So Qiao that hubby and me are couple on that day
fate bring us together (:
M5 and F5

We are suppose to prepare something for the talent show which is a headache for us
We do not know what to perform for tat category

At first hubby and me plan to sing the song named"Lian Ai Pin Yu"
But we change it to cat walk
dramatic type

Although we didnt win the title of Mr & Miss SIT
BUT ... ...
Was so happy and enjoy alot with hubby
throughout the whole process of the event

It's a new experience for me (:

Wanna thanks those people who make the effort to come down and support hubby and me.
Million thanks to W34K
for being so supportive
thanks for voting us
and make a poster for me
Love you Guys :D

Here are some Photos taken:





F5: Serene

M5: Jeff

Opening envelope

Sweet Couple

Cat Walk

Feeling Nervous

Candy Serene

Mr & Miss SIT

Voting time

Poster done by W34K

Top 5 Mr & Miss SIT 2008

Serene YiZhe



**Thanks For The Support And Votes**