Friday, October 24, 2008

HOLIDAYS IS HERE !!!

this week i didnt pon any day
was so hardworking
doing work and research
i'm happy and satisfied with myself
shall continue this attitude throughout the whole semester

i'm sooOoOOooOo happy
holidays is here again
but its only one week
not enough for me to enjoy

i am fully packed throughout the whole holidays

here will be my holidays schedule:

24th Oct - Hubby overnight at my house
25th Oct - Overnight at Hubby's house
27th Oct - Wilson's chalet
28th Oct - Halloween Night's Dry-Run
29th to 31st Oct - Camp

Currently, next sat and sun i have nth on
either i'm goin to rest for that weekends
OR
i'm going out with boyf for a date (:

Very long didnt go out with him le
very long didnt go dating le :((

But i'm sooo happy with this holidays schedule
bcos almost everyday i can see my HUBBY :D
Can't wait for today's lesson to end
and it will be the start of my holidayssss

**Feeling so BLESSED to have you being the other half of me**