Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Believe Me ... ...


Today dunno what happen to me
got jealous and
just show attitude to hubby by keeping quiet
all the way

expecting him to know why i am so quiet
and expect him to "hong" me
maybe i just expect too much
BUT
he is really a very very good boyf of mine

he did nth wrong
is im the one who is in the wrong
getting soo easily jealous de me
just make me hate myself more

Was so angry with myself
really hate myself
this few days my temper also not good
being attitude, got angry easily too

just now i talk back to my mummy
im sorry, Mummy
feeling so bad and guilty

hubby talk to me
and i reflect on my actions
just keep thinking of what boyf had said to me

After hearing what hubby said to me
my tears just flow down without any control
was feeling so scare that i will lose him again

Words for Hubby:

Hubby, baby will try her best to change and control my temper. Im sorry about today. Baby wan you to believe in me and not doubts my words. I have changed. I just wan to cherish you and be with you forever. Im feeling really very scare after what you said. Really very scare. I dun wan to lose u again in my life. I will regret and hate myself for life.

宝贝真的很爱你

**Im just not a perfect girl for you, But my love for you is perfectly true**