Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YouAreAlwaysOnMyMind


Currently in sch now and it's raining outside
feeling so cold and sleepy
i need some warm and hugsss

How i wish hubby can be by my side hugging me
giving me warm and loves
resting on his muscular chest or arms
feeling so secure

we did not talk much today
trying my best to find topics to chat with him
it's like we are so quiet so silent
i dun like it
i wan to have a good and happy chat with him
how i wish he can talk to me

i know sometimes we may be busy with work
that i can understand (:

Keeping thinking ... ...
what he's doing now
taken his lunch
busy doing work
feeling cold
and alot more

i need your love
i need your warm
i need your hugs
i need your kisses
i need your trust
i need your care

i just simply need YOU and your EVERYTHING

i'm awaiting for the day
A wish, waiting to be fulfill