Sunday, October 5, 2008

hubby had left my house, heading home
met his buddy at jurong
so now he is at coffee shop chatting with his buddy

had a great time with him although he keep playing dota
i can see him every sec and min
watch tv, eat, sleep and do everything together with him

the first person i see when i wake up is HUBBY
the last person i see before i sleep is HUBBY
saying goodnights and good morning to each other
The feeling is soOooOOo great

cant bear to let him go
how i wish he could just stick with me whenever i go

i told hubby
how i wish i can marry you now and be your wife
so that i can always be with you

he replied me saying
its a matter of time i would marry you
i also hope tat you could be my wife now
you should know how much i really want you
how much i love you

hubby touched me once again
very long didnt have this feelings
heart beat beating so fast

i'm just so into you
really wanna spend the rest of my life with you
i know you can give me happiness
you make me feel so xing fu having you

LOVE HUBBY TO THE MAX


*YouAreMySweetestAddiction*