Friday, October 17, 2008

HAPPY 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY !!!!





Firstly, i wanna wish my dearest handsome cute sexy prince hubby
"HAPPY 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY"

We have walk soo far
gone through soo many obstacles
thick and thin
happiness, sadness, disappointment, hurts and everything

we are still holding on to each other tightly
never let go

Message for my hubby:

Baby only wan to cherish you truly using my true love and faithful heart. Never hurt and disappoint you again. Baby just wanna spend her whole life just with you happily. You give me happiness and always never fail to make me smile. You brighten up my life with rainbow colours and guide me through darkness. You are always by my side no matter what. Taking good care of me, cheering me up, bring happiness to me, be my listening ears, giving me advise, etc. You teach and tell me alot of things, learn from you alot. I wan to use my actions to show and prove you that I worth your trust and your love. What i promise you, i will keep the promise. I'm willing to do anything for you just to see you happy. Seeing your smile really make my day. your kisses and everything just soo addictive. Make me fall for you sooo deep that i can't lose you at all. Baby really dun wanna lose you again. Just wan to keep your by my side forever. All the memories we have are soo precious, unforgettable memories. My love for you just keep growing non stop each day. Missing you every min every sec. You just keep appearing in my eyes because in my eyes only have you. Just can't stop thinking about you. You just keep running in my mind. The love that i have for you is unable to describe. How i wish i can always stay by your side whenever you go. You are just sooo special to me. Sometimes i feel so scare of losing you till i cry and have the urge of marry you and be your wife. I have never doubt the love you have for me. All your actions and everything just prove it. Baby really love you alot alot. I will wait for the day to come. A wish, waiting to be fulfill.

I LOVE YOU!