Sunday, October 19, 2008

Simple Yet Happy Weekends


these weekends i stay over to hubby's house
although he keep playing dota
but when he accompany, he will never fail to make me laugh

he will dance his robot dance
doing silly and stupid actions
making fun of me

sat we prepare lunch ourselves
hubby cook porridge
baby fried eggs and cubes meat(hubby's fav)

this is my first time preparing food for bf
not cakes or finger foods
but a meal


enjoy cooking with my hubby
the feeling is like soo lovely and sweet

poor me :(
unable to slp well for the 2nights
cos hubby squeeze me to one corner
took away the pillow
without knowing it

but whenever he hug me
i feel so secure and slp peacefully

feeling him
looking at him
kissing him
hugging him

how i wish i can spend my every nights just with him only


This is wad i cook
This is wat my hubby cook
Our Lunch (:


**I Feel So Secure Whenever You Are By My Side**