Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Dawson (22nd Oct)


after school, headed to cwp with eileen
to get anni present for hubby
sorry for the late present

did not have the time to get it =x
bcos everyday im stick to my boyf
love sticking to him
Just wan him always stay with me and stick to me

got him a keychain
which is blink blink type
cos he like blink blink stuff

was feeling sooo stress as what to get for him
scare he wont like it or what
was walking alot of rounds in cwp


This is what i get for him

Headed home aft getting all the things(:
celebrate darling bdae at ard 8pm


Darling's birthday cake
Putting candles

say "cheese"

Make a Wish

Opening up present

Big present looks better

cut the cake
Venessa and Dawson

Here are the past photos:



this is wad hubby get for me for anni (: loves

look sooo attractive when he is serious at work =x

twist, his fav post =P
"hardworking me"

**OneDayDidntSeeYouLe,MissingYouDamLotsssss**