Monday, October 6, 2008

KTV (5th Oct)


Last night slept at 4.30am
waiting for my hubby to reach home
on the way home he met his buddies
so chit chatting with buddies at coffee shop

first time see guys got sooo much to talk abt
hubby from 1am chat will 3.30am still haven talk finish
but hubby know i worry and waiting so he left at 3.30am

my relative came my house early in the morning
help out with my mama
cause today need to baibai

woke up at 9plus or 10plus
cant remember =x
after meal, i start to feel tired
and be a pig, oink oink
in the evening
went JE to meet hubby and his buddies
headed to chevron KTV
didnt sing much as im shy
so i took lots of pics of my HUBBY


Hubby and his 2buddies
Me singing, hubby zhi lian

BabyHubby
Hubby acting cute
My Yandao Hubby
Me singing
Sing still want post =X
My cute hubby

ard 10pm, me and hubby left first as we have sch the next day
went JE de coffee shop have dinner and
HOME SWEET HOME !!!


**Enjoy Every Moment with My Beloved Hubby**