Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My LOVE for You ... ...


Firstly, i wanna say SORRY to my Dearest Hubby
Baby did not doubt the love you have for me

Looking through the album i gave you
the long long letter i wrote to you
the straw heart i made for you
the ring that we bought

thought of the obstacles we have gone through
the place we go
the things we do
the fun we have
the photos we take
the food i made
Our first time

i remember every single things we do together
the words you said to me
all the promises you made

the sweetness
the happiness
the closeness
the fun
the laughters

its all our memories
unforgetable memories
irreplaceable

i cherish every moments being with you
always enjoy myself being with you
cheering me up
making my day

all i want to see is your smile
your smile is so important to me
i just want you to be happy

your smile brighten my day
make me feel happy too

Just simply love every single thing of you
love the times you really treat me very good and close
the feelings are unable to describe

Missing You Every Moments
Love growing more and more each day

Just wanna say

You are my EVERYTHING
All I need is YOU
The LOVE you have for me


I LOVE YOU !