Saturday, November 1, 2008

Short Yet Wonderful Holidays


2nd Nov 2008
went over to hubby's hse in the morning
go IMM with boyf's sisters and mama
to choose their photos taken on the other day
went back sleep and had my dinner with his family

1st Nov 2008
wake up at ard 2plus
chat with hubby and rest awhile more at home
suggested to go queensway with hubby
to get his bball shoes which we long wanted to go

Finally!
hubby got the bball shoes he wan
*claps* (:

31st Oct 2008
sleep all the way till 5pm then wake up
keep waking up bcos hubby not feeling well
hubby also cant really slp
was taking care of him, making sure he fall aslp
nothin much for the day

cant bear to leave hubby
wan to be spend all my nights with him
worry abt him and wan to take care of him
wan to be by his side whenever he needs me

30th Oct 2008
need to reach sch at 2pm
but we overslept
hubby not feeling well
was very worry and feel quite lost
do whatever i can and hope he feel better

reach sch before 3.30pm for preparation of halloween night
was fooling around with cecilia and hubby
while blowing balloon, someone balloon brust
my reaction was so funny that my hubby keep laughing non stop

next is my balloon brust
lucky it brust when the balloon is not very big
scare me !!!!

me and boyf de game stall will be something very disgesting
one pail of baked beans with skeleton gummies inside
they have to use their mouth to find the gummies and bite it out
their face are all baked beans. hahahs. :D

after halloween night, is dance party
around 11 left sch
went to hubby hse to stay over

29th Oct 2008
woke up at ard 9am
my pig hubby keep dun wan wake up
hahas. keep disturb him to make him wake up
we took our own sweet time to prepare

need to reach sch at 10am to report for the camp
but we reach at 11am. =x

we were collaborator in the camp
hubby were assign to be game master for alouis's team at marine parade
super far loh!!!

i'm with felicia at ayer rajak CC which is located at jurong
dunno whether i spell wrongly anot =x
we were like rottng there waiting for the teams to come back after they had complete their "shi zhi lu kou" or when the time is up

CC is sooo warm and they people there were so attitude
so we go to the nearest coffee shop to slack awhile

took a cold cold bathe
not long later my dear cecilia reach
were slackin with cecilia while hubby playing psp

order mac at 1plus 2
had our supper and went home at 3am with hubby
bcos it is tooo dusty which cause my hubby to feel uncomfortable
worry worry
went through my young times photos
and hubby took one of my baby photo (:

was taking care of hubby but half way i fell aslp
too tired =x

28th Oct 2008
woke up ard 3plus i think
cant remember
had halloween dry run at 5pm
cabbed down as we are late

after dry run, hubby wanted to treat me AJISEN
but i dun feel like eating tat so change to swensens
hehes. eat super alot this few days
gonna be a big fat pig

able to spend my night with hubby again
yeah! cecilia say we tian mi mi
loves

27th Oct 2008
went to wilson's birthday chalet
with W34K and my hubby
Had lots of fun over there
with hubby and my les partner (yizhe)
hahas =P
unhappy thing i shall not say (:

hubby sent me home and overnight at my hse

26th Oct 2008
still at hubby house
woke up in the afternoon
watch tv and had our lunch together

hubby play dota while i watching tv show
went out for dinner with hubby's family
FIRST TIME!
was feeling so shy

25th Oct 2008
today is my turn to stay over at hubby house
reached his house about 9pm
view his photos when he was young and baby
so cute and funny

watched 9.30pm channel U show
after tat had a bathe
headed down to the nearby coffee shop to get our dinner
aft that watched
"i guess i guess i guess guess guess"
its a nice and funny show

24th Oct 2008
last day of sch before holiday start
hubby will be staying overnight at my house
happy happy~
able to see him every moment

PHOTOS! PHOTOS!



My Girly Hubby




Real Blood Jie With Keegan

Jie with Elvin


So engross in doing SUDOKU


HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!


Cecilia Darling And Me













Baked Beans with Skeleton Gummies

Clearing up With Hubby

Hubby And Terence

While Waiting For Cecilia To Bathe Hao

Hubby, thanks for the wonderful, sweet and lovely holiday i had with you. But holiday is very short and time passes soooo fast =( I know we still have lots of opportunities. hehes. Wanna say thanks for being there for me whenever i need you. I LOVE YOU! hope my dearest hubby recover soon. Baby wanna be by your side whenever you need me. Wanna take care of you whenever you are unwell. Want to see my active, funny hubby again and have lots of fun with him.

**Life Always Filled With Fun And Laughters With You Aound**