Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Happie Day (4th Nov)



2nd day of school after one week holiday
had my UT test in the morning
was quite easy but wont expect to get good grade

the past few days cant really slp
only get to fall aslp at ard 3am
was thinking alot of things

met hubby aft sch
go for a movie
YEAH!!!!
very long din watch movie with my boy

watched 'coffin', not a very nice or scary movie
rating: **

before movie, walk ard cwp
looking for hubby's youngest sis present

GUESS WHAT!!!

hubby got me a cutey pooh towel
bluff me say get bath towel for his sis
i found some pooh cute towel
he ask me to choose which one is nicer and prefer
was so surprise and happy

Thanks Hubby!!!
love it soooo much ... ...

after movie, went to had our dinner at LJS
walk ard at cwp to get present
and
Home Sweet Home

had lots of fun with hubby today
feel much better after telling all the things i wanna tell him
able to rest and fall aslp in the night (:

thanks for always being there for me
listening to me
cheering me up
make my day

**You are just soo Wonderful and Prefect to me**