Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today ...

Yesterday had a great time with my BOY
Went to watch "Bolt"
its a very cute and funny movie
rating ****

had dinner with him after movie and shopping
walk and look around cwp
hubby bought one pooh cup and a pooh bear for me
early 8th months anni gift as he won't be in Singapore on that day =(

i bought boy's favourite sweets and a keychain for him to bring it along wherever he goes
i know he is very happy, surprise and like the gifts alot (:









My hubby is leaving tonight
flight is 9pm but 7pm have to reach Airport check-in
feeling very sad and lonely
but i must not be sad because boy will be sad too
he will be very worry about me if i sad

My Dearest Hubby,

Baby promise you that I will take good care of myself. Will not be sad but be happy when you are not around for 1week. You tell me that 1week will pass very fast, so i must believe and hope that 1week will pass very very fast. Without you around, life will not be as wonderful, colourful and happier as before. Baby gonna miss you super lotsss. Everyday i will write down what i do for the day and stay happy as you want me to. Hubby must enjoy the whole trip and take lotss of photos of you and scenery to show baby when you are back. Hubby must also take care and eat alot every meal. I want to see you put on weigh when you are back. (: Miss me can look at our photos and hear the sound records by me. Slowly eat and enjoy the sweets, keep the eeyore keychain safely and bring it everywhere you go. Don't keep accidently knock and take good care of our rings. Both of us can't bear to leave each other but we have no choice so let's face it strongly together. No matter how far you go and how long you are away, Baby's faithful heart is always with you and will wait for you to be back. Baby is looking forward to the day you're back. I LOVE YOU!

From your dearest Love, Baby