Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mama Is Back !!! (5th Dec)

Mama is finally back from her holiday
yay! i don need to do housework everyday (:
one week did not see the 4 monsters
miss my mama and 4monsters alot alot
miss the fun and laughter they create

every evening, my house is full of kids noise
screaming, laughing, crying, etc
make my house upside down

mama bought alot of foods and some gifts for us
unable to find and get the things we want
as it's winter season in taiwan

there's one food she bought which i think is nice and yummy
the name is "tai yang bin"
very famous and alot of ppl say must buy if we go taiwan


this is the keychain mama bought for me and boyf
cute right? love it alot.

sweet shoe bought for me in taiwan (:

She bought quite a few gifts for me but i did not take all the photos
kinda lazy =x
she bought watch, shoes, keychain, ring, foods for me
i think that's all
Thanks mama for the Gifts :D



My dear hubby bought a necklace for me
which i find it quite nice bcos it's a star
was so surprise and happy
he bought it secretly without letting me know
love him dam lotsss
Thanks Hubby for the Necklace (:

**1moreDay, GonnaMissYouDamLotss**