Saturday, December 13, 2008

Start Of Holiday

Yesterday is last day of school before holiday
but not exactly last day cos we still had 3more weeks of lesson to go after holiday

during first breakout
whole class, every single of us went to break together
this is the first time whole class had breakfast/lunch together

Although not everyone came but we still have fun eating with each other
took a few photos


W34K


MissingYou ...

This is the last photo we took before you leave

feeling very sad and lonely
the image of you leaving still float in my mind

although you are only away for 1week
but i still cant bear to end my day without you

yesterday don't really have the mood to study
didn't do much work, can't concentrate
keep thinking of you
suddenly miss you super lots
feeling so lonely
something/someone is missing
which is you

I'm staying strong and letting you leave with no worries
want you to enjoy and have fun for your holiday trip with family
i will stay here happily awaiting for your return (:

i have wrote what i did for the whole day
took pic of myself everyday
eat every meals
drink lots lots of water
take good care of myself
sms you often

all these are what you want me to do daily
i have did it and
the most important thing that you wan me to be is to
STAY HAPPY
i have did all the above and awaitin for your return

you have record a few voice records for me before you leave
i'm very touched and happy
at least i'm able to hear your voice

in the records can sense that hubby is very sad and gonna cry or crying
i cried too after hearing it
miss you sooo much
these 2nights, i have cry abit when i hear the records

Baby really miss you alot alot
Love you sooo sooo deep
You will always be my only Love








after seeing the last pic of me, you will definitely say my face cramp ah
hahas. my face did not cramp, just trying to make funny face for you to see
i'm so happy to receive your call and sms yesterday
really brighten up my day

tomorrow i'm going Wild Wild Wet with venessa and family
it's gonna be fun because i love kids and
it has been so long ever since i went out with them
will continue blog tomorrow

stay tune peeps and had a wonderful, enjoyable holiday (:

**AwaitingForYourReturn**