Friday, December 5, 2008

First Time !

this whole week have been doing housework everyday
at night unable to fall asleep, lack of sleep now =(
now having headache, feeling very very tired and sleepy
sister suggest to have dinner at home as the past few days have been eating out
so daddy ask me if i want to cook dinner for them

Yesterday went causeway point with hubby to buy groceries after school
was thinking what to cook for dinner
feeling quite excited to prepare dinner for my family and hubby

At causeway point saw some cute cartoon character which is
MR.MEN SHOW
they are so cute and funny
stay there to watch awhile and headed home

It's my very first time preparing dinner all by myself
It's a SUCCESS !!!
i manage to cook what i wanted without failed

it's my second time cooking for my hubby to eat
overall i think the foods is nice
i would rate myself ***
daddy, sister and hubby say it's nice
Woah! i'm soooo happy




The foods dun look appealing but it's nicey (:


So qiao! me and eileen wear the same colour and same shirt.



**Enjoy preparing meals for my loves one, HopeYouLikeIt**