Monday, December 1, 2008

Tired ...


mama fly to taipei last sat and will be back on fri night
woke up at 4.15am to send mama off to airport
only slept for like 2hours
super tired and once i reach home i went back to bed again
woke up do housework =(

hubby came over my hse to accompany me and stay over for the night
some unhappy things happen between us but its resolve
aft tat incident it's makes our love even stronger
we love each other more than anything

sunday aft maple 2x exp end, accompany daddy to mahjong
my prince bro didnt vacuum the floor when i ask him sooo many times
today wake up early just to vacuum the floor
cause it's very dirty, can't stand it
gonna ask him mop floor today

my cute sweet hubby ytd call me aft sending me goodnights msg
i'm soOoo surprise
call me just to say " goodnights baby, i love you! "
sooo sweet right. OMG!! love him to the core

sms awhile aft we hang up as i can't slp
was tossing around and thinking of hubby
boy couldnt slp last night too, only manage to fall aslp at 2plus
he say he couldnt slp bcos im not beside me and thinking of me
loves loves loves loves loves~

now i'm having computing lesson
it's our last VB for this module, next lesson onwards will be maths

i shall blog something abt my class or else they gonna kill me
everything also abt my dear hubby =x
they are jealous and envy of me uh. *bleahs

Welcome back, Amon!
he went New Zealand for 4days and bought some munchies for us
Thanks for the munchies in advance
although i haven taste it but i think it should be nice (:
The choc coated marshmallow is Yummy!


T3

Me and Jie

Crowne Hotel At T3

Mama's Air Ticket

Bon Voyage

Look Sooo Tired, eyes red

Foods!

the one and only pack which is for me :D

Elvin

**You Will Forever Be My Only Happiness**