Saturday, June 6, 2009

There goes my 1week holiday...

i shall just briefing talk about my first week holiday due to my laziness =X

i'm back home now after so many days
went for sports camp
overall quite fun and my partner is my hubby (:

watched Monster VS Aliens yesterday with them
it's cute and quite nice

After tat went to leon's house for mahjong
first time playing with them and i won ((:
beginner's luck ^^

took afew photos will upload when i got them

sometimes i think...

do you know what's in my mind?
do you know how i feel?
do you know what i really want?

maybe im being paranoid again
feeling unsecure
missing the closeness

maybe you are tired and im thinking too much
i don't know

sometimes i really wonder...

what's in your mind?
what are you thinking?
how are you feeling?

nothing happen but why am i feeling and thinking so much
really hate it alot but i cant stop myself from all these

sometimes i just need you to say
"i love you, baby and i really do"
"no one can change my love for you and im faithfully truly in love with you"

some of you may think it's mushy or unnecessary
but to girls it means alot to them especially when im having such feelings
say it out from the bottom of your heart
don say it just for the sake of saying it

loving you is what i want
having you, your heart, your love is what i need

i just miss your everything although we are together at all times