Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17 June 2009
Party World

went party world with my boy, alouis and limei GF
the singing session was fun
very long nvr hear my boy sing

limei GF was like so high
end up all of us high with her
jumping and dancing on the sofa
singing loudly without using mic
haha

went to catch movie with my boy after my UT
watched "Ghost of Girlfriends Past"
not bad afterall


after that went to shops to look for dress
for the wedding dinner tml
hubby choose for me and i trust his taste (:


took alot of photos
i shall let the photos do the talking (:

camwhore after my UT in rp's toilet.. lol..









Party World photos (:


































there are more photos
all are in my facebook, can drop by to take a look ^^

today i really enjoyed myself alot

once again Happy 14th Monthsary to my love