Monday, June 22, 2009

22 June 2009
Happy Chinese Birthday Daddy

today is my daddy chinese birthday
his birthday was actually on 10July

we gonna celebrate today
mama say dinner buy KFC
woohoo~
im going to buy cake for my dearest daddy ^^

JustWannaLoveMyBoyEternity

21 June 2009
Happy Fathers' Day

reached home around 5plus
planning to play game and surf net when im at home
but my noob internet connection keep got problem
dunno why also, make me so pissed off =(

mama cook western food for dinner with miso soup
yummy yummy~

nothing much happen
but i wanna say thanks daddy for all the care and being understanding to me (:

18 June 2009
AiZhen & Elton's Wedding

firstly i wanna congrats them on their big day ^^
the bride and groom are so pretty and handsome
i was one of the "jiemei" to make the groom do forfeits
before letting him in to meet the bride
haha..quite fun as it is my first time

went back to sch for UT at 3plus
meet hubby after my UT and accompany him awhile before i leave
cos i have wedding dinner later on

was feeling so envy
during the dinner, there are two videos played
first is the animation of how they met and get together
second is the moment of them when they are young till the day he propose
the videos is funny and touching
second march in they sang the song "lian ai pin yu"
so sweet~ haha

had lots of thoughts in my mind
but i think its not the time to say it out (:

LoveMyBoySoMuch