Friday, June 12, 2009

JiaYou Serene (:

has been working for the past 2days
still got 2more days to go...
its very tiring but i have to bear with it as i want to earn more

missing my boy alot
he has been spending time with his friends the past 2days
today he came down with friends to look for me awhile
was feeling very happy to see him (:
but i was busy at that time so didnt really take a good look at him ):

wanted to see him so much
hug him, kiss him
jus miss his gentle sweet care and everything

i always wonder whenever it happen
is it common for a couple to have no topic to chat about?
i really don like it whenever it happen
just feel weird and thinking why

im feeling very tired now
abit feel like giving up on working
feel like spending the last 2 days of holiday with him ):

i just wish ...
i just hope ...

maybe im too tired and thinking too much as in being sensitive or what ?
i dunno..
maybe i jus need you to show more care to me ba

i know you care for me
giving me alot of mental support
missing me alot

boy, i really miss you alot too
miss your everything
hope to be able to hug you tightly now
and get physical support from you now

hubby, i really need you