Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Family & Love

i know it was me who...

hurt you
make you disappointed
make you sad
make you cry
make you feel betrayed
make you vex
make you feel stress

i know sometimes i may hurt you unintentionally without knowing it
im sorry!

this 2weeks, my heart keep aching...
alot of things keep coming in my mind
had alot of thoughts too

in people's eyes i may be a very bad person
but my heart isn't
people do make mistakes but they will also change if they realize and have the heart to change
i do make mistakes and i will also change

in my life, there are 3groups of people that are very important to me
family, bf and friends...
strangers look at me, may think im a bad person or they heard rumours
i don't really care...

but i don't wish those impt people in my life to look at me in this way
it really hurt , really...

we can't judge people from the surface of the book
we must see through a person's heart before making conclusion of a person

now i understand how those people feel when they are having the same problems
i really don't wish those impt people in my life to judge me from the surface
or keep think im always the past me, wont change

what i can say is that, im no longer the past me already
it also don't take one night to change too..(hope my family would understand)
it really hurt when i know you are judging me from the past
and not realizing the little change of mine

don't expect too much from me or keep giving stress

it really hurts me alot when i know people are looking at me in a negative way

hope after saying out everything today, things will change and i will feel better (:
look forward and be positive...
jiayou serene!

i really love my family and my boyfriend