Tuesday, February 9, 2010

8th Feb 2010
Monday~

yesterday was my first day of work
was quite good..the lady was friendly and i sold 6watched =D
boyf came down to have dinner with me during my break <3

today woke up at 6.40am
didnt wake up sooo early for years i think
only sec sch will wake up that early 

S.A.D UT at 8.30am so have to wake up tat early to prepare
test was still alright, didnt study at all but i think can pass =X
 2UT downed! 2more to go~ =(
this week wasn't a good week 
boyf and my temper doesn't seems to be good
gets impatience easily and we have start working 
so we only able to be together during OUR off day
didnt get to chat alot too =(

but one thing for sure, our heart and love is always there <3

this sat boyf going msia for CNY with his family
gonna miss him alot and don't know when he will be back 
will be celebrating belated valentine cum 22nd anni

tues will be working at PS..so far!
hope the staffs there are friendly 
wed onwards will be working at JP 
 


hope you enjoy your cny there
must eat super alot and drink lots of water
must miss me too! 
and contact me whenever you can (:
love you! muacks <3