Wednesday, February 24, 2010

13th Feb 2010
Reunion Lunch With Hubby's Family <3

hellooo all my readers!
i'm back here to update my blog 
was busy working so didnt have the time to update and also due to my laziness =X

didnt have much time to meetup with boy too
but we are working towards our holiday trip!  <3

alright, i wont talk much and let the photos do the talking =D
had reunion lunch at Tung Lok Group Resturant and you wouldn't want to know how much is the total..haha

and i got my very FIRST ANG BAO for 2010 which is from his parents! xD









































































































































































































































































Sorry guys, the photos are not in arrangement ><
and i will continue my updates tomorrow 
too much to update..hehe
anyways, its my first time having reunion lunch with boyf's family =D
and they headed msia after sending me to the nearest station =(


LoveJeffTBS <3