Saturday, February 6, 2010

6th Feb 2010
Saturday~

first time having ut on sat 
one ut downed! =D
still got 3more to go 

my lappy now in hospital 
HP worker say its motherboard faulty thats why cant charge at all
now need to wait for the motherboard to ship over 
earliest to get back will be either tues or wed

now using my hubby's lappy 
no choice..scare my hubby will be bored cause i will be using his lappy till next week 
as i need lappy for my ut
thanks alot hubby <3

tml i will be starting work and its hubby off day tml 
monday den will be able to see him =(
hope he will come find me for dinner tml =DD

hubby continuous work for 4days 
must be very tired and legs must be pain 
*heart pain pain* =(
baby monday help you massage legs.. hehe 

anyone out there wanna get swatch watch can find me xD
okay i will stop here
nights peeps! (:
 

miss my lappy
but i miss my hubby more <3