Thursday, February 11, 2010

10th Feb 2010
3rd Test Downed!

these two days are tiring day 
yesterday at PS and slept at 1plus
woke up at 6plus, 8.30am test 
after that work at JP 

tml is boy and my off day 
Weeeeeeee......
finally can spend time with him le xD
going to do abit shopping too (:

sat afternoon will be having reunion lunch with boyf's family
after that they will be heading msia and im going home 
night will be reunion dinner with my family =D

first time having reunion dinner with boyf's family <3

tues work at PS is the first time i had my meals outside ALONE! 
throughout my 20years i didnt had meals ALONE OUTSIDE!
is either i pack back shop to eat or will be having meal with colleague or friends
feel so weird sitting alone, like very lonely like that..hahaha

OHYA! and one more thing..
I GOT BACK MY DEAREST LAPPY! XD

okay..i will stop here..
eye lids are heavy, going to bed soon 

nights peeps! (:

feeling so blessed to have you <3
Loves~