Sunday, May 10, 2009

TRUST



today i made a mistake AGAIN
i insulted you over small matter
for not asking and yet expecting you to say something first

in a relationship, there MUST have TRUST
no TRUST, things will just keep happen again and again
and it won't last as long as you want
but what i can say is that i really never don't trust you

i told myself i got to trust you no matter what
cause i wan this relationship to go on
i know you won't do anything behind my back
bcos you love me

i dunno why, whenever you are unhappy or what
my mind will be very messy, dunno what to do
i just cant keep myself calm

you told me before, everything i do affects you alot alot
now i wanna tell you this too
everything you do affects me alot alot too
when im unhappy, you will also unhappy
so do i, cause both of us jus wan each other to be happy

jus now at the bus stop you told me something
i really hope it isn't true
not i don't trust you, but for a girl or even you will also feel scare
at your house you also said something which hurts me
but i really hope what you have said is all a word of anger

i wont blame you for saying all these
cause when one is angry they will just say anything
but they don't mean it
maybe sometimes being with me, you really don't feel happy

both of us wanted to be with each other happily eternity
but we really don't know how far we can go at this rate
i really wan to stable down our relationship
幸福真得不容易

everything have to depends on both parties
both have to hold on strongly, compromise, trust, persistent, etc
it takes two hands to clap

not everytime, we can see/realize what our loved one had did for us
we can't blame anyone for it
cause everyone have their own weaknesses
and the time when they jus miss it out without knowing

today i read YF's blog and i agreed to what she said
why dwell over the past we had before when we choose to move on and cont with the path we have choose

both of us hurt each other before in the past
and i believe everyone will make mistake but all got to depends whether they know their mistake and turn over a new leaf

i know the past i have given you is a very hurtful and bad one
but i know my mistake and promised that i won't commit this mistake again
i really regret and i really wish that i can bring the time back
but what is done, is done ):

the hurt you gave me can't compare to the hurt i gave you
it's a scar i have give you in your heart
i know it's impossible for you to remove the scar away
but i really hope what i have done can slowly heal the scar

everything takes time
step by step
it can't be rush and i can't be so eager

i know i have said many times sorry till you are sick and tired of it
but this time and the last arguement we had
i really go think and reflected on it

i still need some time to learn how to control myself
i won't expect so much from you like the past
all i expect is ur smile, ur true happy smile

every words you said and expressions you gave do affects me alot
every smile from you is just so important to me

i really want to stable down our relationship
you really mean alot to me
you're my everything
i trust you and i mean it
iloveyou, teebonsan