Thursday, May 14, 2009

I LOVE HIM



hubby is feeling weak now
hope he won't really fall sick *worry*

Wanna tell my boy:
the feeling i had for you is undescribable
feeling so blessed and fortunate to have you
my heart is so small that i only have you
every moment with you is so wonderful
wanna takecare of you forever
wanna stay in your heart eternity
wanna be the girl you wan
you are the last guy who i wanna love
and stays in my heart eternity
all i wanna say is
I Love You More Than Anyone Else

I MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS
i really miss the time we play vball together
going overseas trip together
having so much fun and laughters
just miss them so much
*misses*
everyone of us are busy with our work
but hope to have girls talk again soon
loves you all <3
jealous? me and wifey are kissing..haha
love her so much <3