Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random


haha. saw the print screen above
i drew this for my boy

cause i realize that he's going army soon
like in a year time?
trying to imagine how he look like when he botak

will his head looks big?
still as yandao as before?
no matter what, in my eyes you will always be so yandao

2weeks June Holiday

will be quite busy during the 2weeks holiday
3-5 june will b having sports camp
11-14 will be working at IT SHOW
(anyone getting macbook come NUBOX to look for SERENE) haha

will be going genting with hubby and his family if possible
hope im able to go (:

tell me that you love me
tell me that you care
tell me that you need me
i'll be there
i'll be there waiting for you

i will always love you
i will always stay true
there's no one
who loves you like i do

come to me now
i will never leave you
i will stay here with you
through the good and bad
i will stand true
i'm so in love with you

this is a song lyrics
wanna tell my boy that that i will always be there for you no matter what
i will never leave you cause you're my only one

Awaitingfortheday *loves