Friday, May 8, 2009

Love



the past few weeks really alot of things happen between me and boy
but we are still holding on
due to my sensitiveness and jealousness cause myself have no trust in my boy =(

i was like controlling him too much and tie him too tight which cause him wan to have freedom so much
after the last incident, i reflected and think of all incidents
everything happen just because of TRUST

now everything is back on track and we are doing fine
Thanks hubby for everything *loves

hubby will be very stress and tired over his FYP..
so i will try not to bother him so much or even give him any stress
i will give him all my support and encourage him (:

boy fall sick le ):
later after school going over to find him
hope he will recover soon (:

i'm sorry for everything i have done to you..
i hurt you once again, didnt realize all you did is just for me
giving me secure and not let me think so much and get unhappy over small matters
i almost lose you and i don't want it to happen again
iloveyou hubby

Girlfriends


Girlfriends = Kelly Ang, Berlin, Cecilia, LiMei and Ann
it has been weeks that we girlfriends nvr meet up for lunch together
everyone have their own work to busy on and friends to have lunch with
feeling that we are falling apart or going further

if girlfriends happen to view this post
i just wan to say i miss the closeness, fun and laughters we have
do meet up for lunch one day (:
i miss you girlssss

Cypher Retreat Sentosa 2009



25th april and 2nd may had cypher retreat held at sentosa
first sat was quite fun, alot of ppl went too
second sat nth much..quite bored cause not alot of ppl went

lazy to upload pics so you guys can go my facebook to have a look
all taken on first sat, second sat no pics cos no camera..haha