Saturday, September 13, 2008

potato salad

FIrst Time ... (13th Sept)


Today is saturday
this is my first time
making potato salad

dunno why suddenly
wan learn how to make and try

Very long didnt enter kitchen
think the very last time i enter kitchen
is me making oreo cheese cake or tiramisu
cant remember

and guess what ... ...

i cut my finger
omg. bleeding.
but its okay :)
will be more careful the next time

Bring some for hubby to try
but it was a disappointment
he dun like
cos got milk taste
think is the mayo i use bahs

but nvm
diff ppl have diff taste
he say the potato salad with egg will better

This is my first time making food for him
hehes
next time i won't make anything related to milk, may and cheese
cos he dun like

had a great fun and realli enjoy myself with hubby this weekends
very long din such a great fun with my boy
really enjoyable
we had pillow fight too
he very violent and rough to me :(




**Thanks for all the happy and enjoyable moments. Loves you lots lots**