Sunday, September 28, 2008

First BEAR from himm (23rd Sept)


23rd sept which is tuesday
hubby bring me out for movie
because he know that my mood is very very LOW

we meet up at causeway point
watch " Disaster Movie"
as it is a comedy

meet him at cinema ticket booth at 4.30pm

and guess what???

he got me a BEAR
which he have promise me long ago

i was sooo surprise
and hug the bear all the way

aft movie, we from causeway point walk back to my house
first time taking a walk with him so long
and we chat all the way
having lots of fun with him too

we sat down at my house nearby playground
chit chat and really talk alot

he say lets give the bear a name
so we name her as "TEESHU"

here are some of the picture we took:


TeeShu~


Teeshu and Me

lOves~


**holding on tight and never let go**