Thursday, September 18, 2008

PISS OFF (18th Sept)


today sci module is not easy
my team only have 3manpower including me

after 1st breakout come back
boy B told me that boy A done the worksheet till ques 11
then i was so surprise
so i ask him send me the worksheet
so that me and boy B can understand

Faci came to our team first in 2nd meeting to discuss
i msn boy A ask him send me the ppt
if not we really dunno wad he did

and GUESS WHAT???

he replied me aft 10min
and say
actually is all blank
WTF!!!!!!!

throughout the discussion with faci
i kept quiet all the way
end up faci walk to another team to discuss

so, we discuss and ask around
boy A keep irritates me
his voice also very irrtating =x
keep repeating what people says

2nd breakout
say he done the excel
so we all go break awhile
come back i ask Boy B where boy A
and how's the ppt and understanding of the problem
boy B replied boy A do ppt and coming back at 2pm
and say he went up to lvl 5 teach and explain to his friend's class

when boy A come back
he did not say anything
until i ask where the ppt
he replied actually he haven do
WTH!!!! its already 2plus

so i say nvm, i do myself
was soooo piss off
he also do ppt and his ppt is useless

Now he is giving me attitude and face
super piss off
end up i do everything while trying my best to understand everything
boy B help me edit and do MISC stuffs

now trying my best to cool down
was really super piss off
first time get so piss off

**I Want To Change Team !!!!! **