Wednesday, November 11, 2009

10 Nov 2009
Tuesday (:

after taking afternoon nap
woke up saw hubby's hp de sms
i don't know what feeling i have
don't know how to react to it
so i acted i didn't see anything
but hubby asked me about it

i don't know how to reply nor do i know how to answer his ques
i just keep say i don't know

asked him a few questions
and i don't think i should say a NO
cause this is the second time he told me he really feel like going
i know my answer would be a NO if he really want me to answer

think awhile about it
since he wanted to go, i agree to it
its his freedom, i can't always keep him by my side
but if is his buddy ask him out, i would say a yes

keep thinking about it when going home...

sometimes we have to give in
although i know i would be sad/unhappy
but if this little give in can bring me long term happiness
i wouldn't mind

i won't always expect a return for every give in
cause you will not know what will happen after it
it might bring you disappointments

1/2 days unhappiness of me can exchange his happiness
i wouldn't mind but i don't think i can do it all the times

okay i will stop here for now
not going to say out too much (:


i won't expect much
just want to have your
accompany,attention, care, love...
happiness of ours <3