Saturday, November 21, 2009

21st Nov 2009
Memories



















Your birthday celebration planned by me
brought you to White Dog Cafe at vivo city for dinner


















My birthday celebration planned by you
brought me to Singapore Flyer which i wanted to go
also the first tym we played the gacha bear <3


















Valentine's Day :
Sentosa, Underwater World, Sky Ride and Luge


















West coast :
our first tym flying kite together
lots of funny happenings happened =D


















Town and Bugis :
The day we went out for dating


















West Coast :
Our first WCP together
also our first Sunset together

there's alot more to go...
but i only randomly choose this few

miss the time, fun and places that we had gone before
the laughter, the happiness, the smile, everything
the sweetness we used to have, the loveliness of us
the smile on our face, the way you dote me and everything

things happen because of me
locking him too much
the smile and everything has gone


just wanna say 
I love you 
I miss you