Friday, November 20, 2009

20th Nov 2009
Friday~

as usual im tired
force myself to wake up
meet wenxi as she was late too, go kfc buy breakfast(:

new faci for html module
a nice faci i think cos today was our first lesson with her
laugh and talk~

today is individual work
need do the CSS coding for blog and everyone in a team have to do different layouts
completed my coding =DD

in 1h 30min time, i will be having my S.A.D UT
didn't study and going to die later
cos it is sooo theory that most of us don't understand =(

I WANT GO OUT DATE WITH HIM~
I WANT WATCH MOVIE WITH HIM~






















i can't lie that its tears when i think of what you have said
i will try not to lock you so much
i will try to overcome my fear
but i can't guarantee that i can do a good job
the smile, happiness and fun has gone, it'll be back soon
miss that period when we were so close and lovely~