Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Feelings?  

every Tuesday is my day off
so i will go hubby's place every tuesday (:

didnt start my day good yesterday ):
wasn't feeling good
reason being cause of some small matter

dunno why i will feel sad
whenever i know he is getting more buddy in his BL
happily chatting off with his bl
adding each other in facebook and msn

guess i'm feeling jealous?
being sensitive again

had arguement with him ytd
it has been long we argue/quarrel
sort things out too i guess?

he promised me to inform me everything
hope he keep his promises
hope it will affect our relationship after arguement
hope things won't change and get better =D

went thru all our photos and his photos
have lots of feelings, emotions and thoughts
but all i know is
i don wanna lose him again in life/love
you really mean alot to me

okay lets not talk about sad matter
recently i started playing cafe world in facebook
cause hubby's mama and both sisters were playing
and his mama play until like very fun so i joined them

she will set alarm to remind her that her food is cooked
and if she is not at home, she will call home and ask them help her 
cute right? haha

hubby ytd just join us play cafe world
played with him awhile last night before heading to bed

this sat bringing my dear hubby to Night Safari
as he wanted to go for the Halloween event
will blog again for sat activities =DD



no one will know 
how deep i fall for you
how important you are to me
nothing can describe my love for you