Saturday, October 24, 2009

24th Oct 2009
Reasons? IDon'tKnow

woke up early today as my relatives are coming over to my place
to baibai(pray) as today is my grandma's death date
feeling very tired =(
last night slept at 5am

actually i got a few things i really don't like
don't ask me the reason, i also dunno how to say =X

sometimes i would close one eye open one eye
but ended up myself feeling so not good
sometimes i don't mind using my unhappiness exchange ur happiness
but now i not so da fang in certain ways 
dunno why also, just don't like, don't feel good also
but sometimes there's really nothing i can do to prevent it
or i don't know what to do or how to express myself out

i won't say what things
but i believe who will like it

ytd he told me about it
i wasn't happy and he knew it
but he promise to tell me everything
sorry that i can't control, cos i really don't like it
tried to be happy in front of you
u did cheer me up but after you left, feeling unhappy again
but good thing is it did not last long
but today =(

hao ba..stop all my unhappiness..
later bringing my hubby to Night Safari for the Halloween Night
He is excited cause he say it's his first time
cute uh? hope later we can have great time without all above =D

stay tune to my next post
Night Safari Halloween =DDD