Saturday, May 22, 2010
















This few days/week has been busy planning for hubby's 21st 
Its my first time putting in sooooo much effort and feeling so stress
In my 20years of life, this is the first time i book a chalet (: 
Have been losing sleep and have can't concentrate on studies too

Anyways, i wanna thanks to all my friends who helped me
and Thanks CHERLYN DEARIE accompany me all  the way down to pasir ris just to book the chalet after a tiring school day.. appreciated <3

can say the thing i stress most has settled but not fully
i guess the rest of the things can settled easily 
ohya! there's one more thing i need to stress over too =(

but whatever it is, i'm doing it for my loved one so it's worth it
i wanna make a memorable 21st for him but i cant promise
it can't be a very perfect one too 
people around me will know how much effort i put in for his 21st 
also know how tired and stress i am as they can see it from their eyes
calling here and there, asking around, and i have did whatever i can to hunt down all chalet in singapore
BUT! July is soooo fully packed *disappointment*

Tomorrow i'm going to let my hair down to enjoy SHOW LUO ZHI XIANG'S CONCERT!!!
WOOOOHOOO~~~~
cant wait for it man.. excited~ OMG OMG OMG~ HAHA! (: 

*you will nvr know how hurt it is to know that i'm this type of person to you*


LoveJeffTBS <3