Sunday, May 16, 2010















i always thought that the changes in me do make you happier and make this relationship better 
beside the coldness i have given you 
i thought what i expect to get from you won't be too much from what i have expected from you the past 1year plus 
but i think i'm wrong and things turn complicated
maybe is the way i handle things 

you may not know the real reasons behind it 
things aren't clear at all
misunderstanding here and there
but hubby, i know you are doing it for love

whenever i'm missing you
i will take my hoodie to smell your perfume smell
i will on my itouch to listen to my favourite song you sing that i have recorded that day
i will read all the smses you have sent me
i will hug the 2bears you bought for me to sleep
i will do whatever things that makes me feel like you are beside or nearby me

i appreciate the effort you have done for me
thanks hubby <3

our characters and personalities are different 
but there's one important that is common within us
is that we are crazy in love with each other


LoveJeffTBS <3