Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I know in this world there's no perfect person 
But there are definitely someone in your heart who is so perfect to you
the imperfections of someone makes them perfect to you 

Being with someone who is perfect, good-looking, humorous 
someone who can naturally attract people's attention 

you will feel stress and thinks that you doesn't suit the someone
cause you are not as perfect as them, not as talent as them

but i believe everyone will have something that attract opposite sex attention which you do not know
something that makes you perfect to the someone 
but i just cant find/discover anything about me that can make me perfect to the someone
neither did he told me too

he is really special to me
he treats me good
he is just so perfect to me

i know im a person who has no confident in myself 
i know im a person who is not perfect 
i know im a person who always thinks negative 

i know i get sensitive, jealous easily
is because i care, i love you 

the fear of losing you is always there
cause you are just so important to me in my life

you kept things to your heart and choose not to say it out
you know it will hurt me or what 
but this makes me more don't understand you and i do not know what you thinking too 

i know things happen again and again 
but sometimes i seriously can't control my emotions
it makes you say out all very nasty, hurtful words
i won't blame you but to blame myself 

those words you said sometimes just naturally flashes in my mind
my heart ache and i need some time to recover from it
i know you don't mean it to say all those words

there's a few times i'm thinking
isit common for a couple to have no topic to chat about?
isit because we have been together for so long?
or isit because we meet up too often?
and manymore ...

i think you will never get to know my feelings unless you have experience it in the situation as me 

Last but not least 
i really love the way you treat me with so much LOVES and taking Initiatives


LoveJeffTBS <3