Monday, March 8, 2010

8th March 2010
Independent


















1week ago, my life starts to change
it has been one week, although im struggling but i still got boyf beside me
giving me support, taking care of me

can say, he has taken up the space u used to have in my life and heart
i have learn how to be independent without having you in my life
i may be happier but in my heart, it's still crying 
but i know im strong enough to get over and used to it soon 

i don't need to depends on you now
you live your life, i live mine 

this 1week really have to thanks boyf 
for taking care of me, giving me support and everything
he is the one who has been cheering me up and making the effort to accompany me even we are working or im working 

im very touched <3
at least i know no matter what happen, he will always be there for me
he can take care of me for the rest of my life 
bringing happiness, make me feel fortunate and blessed

i will not envy other people so much now 
cause everyone will have different life, be it bad or good
just live the life im destinated and stay happy 
there's definitely one thing that make you worth living on 

once again thanks hubby for everything you have done
ILOVEYOU! <3

LoveJeffTBS <3