Thursday, September 24, 2009

some girls may be prettier than me
may be alot better than me
may be more suitable than me


i tried my best not to think about it 
i tried my best not to be "sian" in front of him 

but i just couldn't stop thinking about it 

it just keep came in my mind 
and i really wonder =(


i thought after a sleep i will be better and forget about it

i know he loves me alot
i know he gave me the secure that i need 


but no matter what every girls will definitely have the little fear in you 
fear of losing him any point of time


my love for him has gone so deep that no words can describe


i refused to tell him when he asked me why im like so sian? what happen?

i cried a little
whenever it came in my mind 
my heart ache, the fear came, eyes full of tears 


i really hope tml it will be gone 
i would forget everything 


hubby, sorry for being sian just now 
hope u understand how i feel 
also hope u were here to 'an wei wo'


i need you!



shall find one day date him out to relax and chill
instead of staying home all day long

last but not least
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY'S DADDY! =D
stay healthy always

tml going KTV with his family to celebrate his birthday
his daddy's friends will be there too
guess it gonna be an enjoyable day =D

will update more about KTV
and will get all my photos up soon
half way through =X


baby love you more than anyone else
don wanna lose you again 
iloveyou