Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10th - 13th Sept 2009
COMEX 2009

right after genting i have to start work
it was so tiring for the past 4dayss

my dear hubby fall sick le
having bad sore throat, fever and ulcers
unable to work with me =(

was feeling very sad and don feel like working too
but like very irresponsible so i went to work

sorry hubby that this time i cant take care of you
hope you recover fast fast =D

anyways throughout the 4days i really have no motivations to work
the sales was bad too

angry with myself when i have no sales and im really very tired =(
almost break down but i bear with it

okay, i shall talk about something im happy and surprise with =D

friday night hubby headed down suntec to fetch me from work
was very happy and surprise that he make the effort to came down
i really appreciate it =D

miss him so much and i cried when i have to part with him =((

he promised to fetch me from work again on sunday
and overnight at my house
yay!!!! haha

okay, last but not least

14th sept 2009
Happy Birthday to my hubby's mama =D
stay pretty, young and healthy forever



Hubby thanks for everything you have done
I really appreciate it
These 4days really miss you alot
Sorry that i breakdown twice
love you always <3