Thursday, July 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

first i wanna wish my hubby
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY !!!

hubby old le
cause the first digit from 1 change to 2 =X

anyways i just reach home
went to give my boy a surprise and everything goes smoothly
haha..

he say he is very TOUCHED
hope he have a memorable night cos tml we are not celebrating
but we are celebrating on sat together with our anni
now im looking forward to our anni on friday (:

just now we help each other change our couple ring to the new one
hehe..happy happy xD

before i left hubby buy my fav snacks for me
love love

hope hubby like the surprise and all the small little gift i bought
baby promise you next time make tiramisu cake for you
hopefully i can get all ingredients

Just wanna give you a memorable birthday night
hope you enjoy the few min together with me just now

YouAreMyPrecious