Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday...




finally im back in school for lesson
school system have changed quite alot

almost sent home by faci
cos my temp is higher than avg :(

had my FA UT
didnt have time to complete it
so i think will be badly done

miss alot of lessons
now go back, everything seems so new to me
trying to get back on track and catch up (:

after UT met my boy
headed to JP for dinner and haircut (:
wanted to have a haircut very long
but i fall sick and on LOA
no time to have haircut

now my hair is super short as you can see from the pic
abit not used to it but ya, it takes time

boy's bdae is coming
and i haven buy all ingredients
OMG~!
hope i can get all ingredients due to my last min (:

nothing much to blog
will update soon after chalet
ciao~

SimplyLoveYouSoMuch
MyOnlyLove