Monday, August 25, 2008

bored

Today gonna stay at home
the past few days have been going out till very late

Haven get to see my boy for a few days le
miss him so much!!!
he now going for a haircut
aft tat he coming over to my house
hees =D

Holidays have pass one and half weeks le
school gonna start soon too
once school starts, it's just like the first day of me coming to RP
different class, different classmates and different facilitator

This holidays didn't really spend alot of time of my boy
*sad* =(
But i believe that we have forever to be together as what you have said
So, i must the faith, trust and confident in you
For giving me all the happiness


Boy, you should know that i have changed. Change to a better girl for you.
I will continue working hard just for the day to come.




**傻猪虽然是傻,但她知道她真真爱的人是谁。那个人就是你**