Wednesday, August 20, 2008

back from chalet

Class Chalet (18th to 20th August)


Yesterday just came back from class chalet..
Quite tired cause we didn't sleep much..
keep chatting and playing around in the room..
But it's fun although it has been raining for the first 2days..


First day reach there and i have rashes all over my hands and legs..
FIRST TIME !!!!
Think the room not very clean tats why..
Although e chalet room is small but it's very cosy..
4beds, all double decker and only costs 72bucks for 3days2nights

First day nth much also..
play cards, play beach vball and slack around in the room..

Second day is a bad day cause it's raining..
none of our events can be held..
So, we spend our whole day slacking in e room and prepare for BBQ in the night..

In the night, something happen to me..
aft so many years, i fell down and injured myself so badly..*sobs*
Was playin with menda and suli on e way to washroom but end up i trip over menda's leg and fell..
So pain!!!!!!
That day i'm a plaster girl with so many plasters on my legs..LOL
With my classmates' care and concern, i'm feel so happy tat i hav them.


Help me go find cream or whatever to apply on my wounds.
feed me eat. take drinks for me. help me wash and apply on my wounds.
take good care of me.
they also don allow me take seafood. =(

Seems quite boring but it's the gathering and the fun we had in the room make it not so boring..
With all my funny, joker and wonderful classmates..
Plus, we got a free show to watch.. =x
lalalalala~

Third day, checking out day.. =(
time pass so fast..
went to harbour front shopping center to have mac
decide to watch movie at vivo aft mac
falling aslp during movie cos very tired =x
play arcade before movie and went to pet shop to see all those cute dogs
they are soo cute tat i wan to bring them home







**Love my Dear E36A clique**